- We hope to change the way we look at tattoo care & post laser skincare, providing all the body/skin really needs without the nasties.
- We endeavour to establish long-term partnerships with our customers, partners and suppliers for mutual benefit.
- We only collaborate with partners who appreciate and understand our values and maintain the same standards and business ethics.
- We pride ourselves on offering Australian Made Skincare, in an era where manufacturing in our country has dwindled over time, operating with integrity and 'doing the right thing' since day one when we looked to develop Aussie Inked.
- We’re determined to use our business to have a positive impact on both the tattoo community and our planet.
We are accredited Australian Made and Owned
Aussie Inked has a strong commitment to traceability and local ethical sourcing. We chose suppliers who have the same beliefs and passion as us. Australian products and produce have been manufactured or grown locally to meet our high Australian standards and we are a part of this growing group of companies. To see more great Australian Made products, click here.
We are accredited by Choose Cruelty-Free
We support the campaign for an end to animal testing of cosmetics, toiletries and other household products. Accreditation criteria is probably the most stringent in the world today. We are part of the CCF List of companies that operate under a cruelty-free ethic, which consumers with information on products according to their personal ethical standards. See the online version of the CCF List here.
We source our products locally which helps to reduce our environmental footprint. All packaging is recyclable and we are always on the hunt for ways we can do things better.
Our Product Commitment
We are committed to supplying safe products to our customers with products undergoing rigorous laboratory testing. We aim to use only the purest ingredients. Toxins, chemical additives, won’t do! Our ingredients are chosen for their effectiveness and how they work with your body to heal, hydrate, and maintain skin health. We comply with all relevant laws, regulations, standards, and codes concerning product safety and labeling.