Without proper care laser tattoo removal can feel like a hacksaw was used to remove your regrettable ink...with proper treatment this discomfort will quickly pass...
1) We recommend applying a hygienic cold compress for 10 minutes every hour and try to keep the area elevated if possible, as this can help reduce inflammation.
2) Rest and relaxation are best as your body needs to time to recuperate and rebuild healthy skin. Avoid any sweaty workouts and physical activity, hot showers, and saunas for the first few days.
3) For the next two weeks avoid direct sun exposure, (cover over your super sensitive lasered skin) and avoid hot tubs, chlorine pools or salt water until your skin has healed. These elements will only delay the healing process and quite possibly cause an infection preventing a good outcome.
4) Do not pop blisters or pick at the site or scratch it to avoid infection.
5) Do not shave the area until it has completely healed.
6) Avoid taking aspirins, ibuprofen, and other blood-thinning pain killers.
7) Drinking alcohol immediately before or after your treatment can increase the risk of bruising and/or bleeding and slow the healing process.
8) Don’t use active self-tanners, bronzers or get a spray tan for the next 4 to 6 weeks before and after treatment.
9) Eat a clean healthy diet with lots of good anti-inflammatory foods like;
10) Avoid skincare with artificial fragrances, silicones, lanolin, chemicals as they can irritate and burn the skin.
REMEMBER, IF YOU SUSPECT SOMETHING MAY BE WRONG SEE A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL ASAP.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
These days it’s become second nature to read food labels in the supermarket and only recently has it become mandatory to provide the origins of ingredients. We know so much more than we used to about the dangers of preservatives, additives and other potentially harmful ingredients so it’s no surprise more and more people are demanding organic options.
JOIN OUR TRIBE
LET US SURPRISE YOU!